Saturday, October 29, 2016

My Pathetic Slave Dog

Hahaha.... the title of this post alone makes me laugh hysterically!! I have so many new pictures and videos to share with the internet world but until I resize most of the videos I will only be able to expose the pics.
So to start off check out this pathetic slave of mine doing anything I say to do!




Not sure if you can tell from these pics or not but he is obeying my commands to act like a dog! Hahaha.... You should have seen me when I was actually doing the session. I could not stop laughing!!

This might be the funniest one yet... My slave lifting his hind leg as if he were a doggy about to go pee!! Haha...


As I said there will likely be many, many more pictures and especially videos!! So check back my blog(here) and also my main website, which is http://yourphonesexgirl.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment