Wednesday, March 12, 2014

My $500 Amazon Giftcard

Another Amazon Giftcard this week... YAWN. Well at least it's a decent amount this time & that's exactly why it has made it to my website!! I don't even give those little $50 giftcards the time of day on my Financial Domination Phone Site. I'm about to make it mandatory that you must tribute me at least $100 before I'll even talk to you lol. No I'm not actually doing that, don't get your pecker in a bunch haha. Although I would like to clarify that if you want to serve me financially it is absolutely necessary that you tribute me something before I'll talk to you! I am a Domme and all but I also understand that everyone is not rich so I do take that into consideration as I'm draining your bank account dry!! Although I most certainly do give top priority to my financial slaves that tribute the highest amounts. What can I say, at the end of the day I am a GREEDY BITCH and it's all about the money loser!



No comments:

Post a Comment